Sales Expert Andy Paul Helps Organizations Sell with Maximum Impact in the Least TimeTM to Increase Sales
Welcome, News and Media Representatives!
With more than 30 years of experience, speed of selling expert, speaker, executive sales coach, consultant and award-winning author Andy Paul helps organizations sell with Maximum Impact in the Least Time (MILT) to increase sales. Andy draws from many years as a successful sales professional and vice president of sales in companies ranging from raw start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
Andy has set out to share what he has learned about sales, helping CEOs, sales managers and sales professionals achieve consistent sales success in competitive markets. He has distilled his key lessons about using responsiveness, speed and support to win more orders, in less time, in his award-winning book Zero-Time Selling: 10 Essential Steps to Accelerate Every Company’s Sales.
Story Angles and Topics
Speed of selling speaker, coach, consultant and author Andy Paul is available to contribute unique insights, sound bites and featured content to media professionals working on sales, marketing and speed of selling topics, articles and interviews.
All content provided is customized for your specific needs and target outcomes.
Possible story angles include:
- Win More Sales Faster
- Accelerate Revenue and Profit Growth
- Compress Customer Decision Cycles
- Transform Sales Rep Productivity
- Speed Past Your Competitors
- Quickly Build Trust and Credibility
- Maximize Lead Conversions
- Increase Available Selling Time
High-Resolution Images for Andy Paul and Zero-Time Selling
These high-resolution images are offered as .JPG files free for use by the media. Simply click on the images you’d like to use and download them to your computer.
- This is great webinar with VisibleGains about the Essential Elements of Successful Sales Lead Follow-up. Check it out!
- The Meaning and Value of Content in Selling via VisibleGains
- 4 Essential Steps to Sales Lead Follow-up via HubSpot.
- HubSpot weekly Marketing Update Video Podcast – 10/28. Great fun as a guest on the show with Mike and Karen. I make my appearance around the 11 minute mark. It was a Halloween show (in case you’re wondering about the costume…!)
- Learning Annex classes – 10/25. I presented two 20 minute classes on The Learning Annex TV channel.
- “Win More Orders! Treating Sales as a Service”
- “How You Sell is as Important as What You Sell”
- GuruSelling System Radio Show – 1/21/2012. Guest on Erik Luhrs podcast. This is a great in-depth discussion about the essential elements of sales lead follow-up.
- Small Biz Fight Club – 10/18/2011. I was the guest on Paul D’Souza’s weekly small business advice call on Oct. 18. Lot’s of good information for small business and entrepreneurs!
- BlogTalkRadio – Let’s Talk Strategies with Danette Moss – 10/18/2011. I made a guest appearance on Danette’s interview show for small business owners on Oct. 18.
- Profile article on Zero-Time Selling in Sales and Service Excellence magazine. Download a pdf of Sales and Service Excellence magazine. Look for the article on Page 7.
- Good overview article on Zero-Time Selling at ShoeStringVentures.com, the Startup Bible Blog.
- Interview with Business Info Guide.
- First media review of Zero-Time Selling. Authored by Nan Palmero for the San-Antonio Express-News online edition.
- Insightful review of Zero-Time Selling by Charles Green, CEO of Trusted Advisor. He really gets it.
- Great book review by Sheldon Baker of the Baker Dillon Group. Read “Zero-Time Selling for Today’s Sales Challenges” on NHIonDemand.com.