How Do You Measure Up?
Thank you for investing a few minutes of your time to answer 25 sharp assessment questions in our free online Sales Speedometer Quiz. This is a part of our ongoing efforts to document and measure the effectiveness of the sales processes used by individual sales professionals and sales teams in companies across the US and around the world. Hundreds of companies have completed this assessment so far and we appreciate your participation in this project.
We’ll analyze your answers and shoot a report right back to you that will provide you with a snapshot evaluation of the speed and effectiveness of your current sales efforts. Your answers will be tabulated and scored on a scale of 1-100 (with 100 being the highest.) Click here to set up a time to confidentially review your results with Andy Paul.
This Quiz assesses the effectiveness of various aspects of your selling, including:
- How your sales processes align with your prospect’s buying process.
- The metrics you use, or aren’t using, to measure the performance of your core
- Your management involvement and oversight of sales.
- The adequacy and effectiveness of your sales lead follow-up efforts.
- How you support your customers.