Sales Process Assessment
How Do Your Processes Measure Up?
Invest a few minutes of your time to answer the 25 questions in my free Sales Process Assessment. This is a part of my ongoing efforts to help companies like yours measure and improve the effectiveness of their core sales processes. Join the hundreds of companies that have completed this assessment and taken an essential first step toward accelerating their sales performance.
Once you’ve completed and submitted your assessment, your answers will be analyzed and I’ll send you an email that contains your Sales Process Index (SPI). The Sales Process Index is a snapshot evaluation of the speed and effectiveness of your current sales processes. It is scored on a scale of 1-100 (with 100 being the highest.)
The SPI measures the effectiveness of various aspects of your sales efforts, including:
- How your sales processes align with your prospect’s buying process.
- The metrics you use to measure the performance of your core sales processes.
- How productively you’re using the limited selling time of your sales team.
- The effectiveness of your sales management processes.
- The responsiveness of your sales lead follow-up efforts.
Complete this assessment and as a token of our appreciation you’ll receive a free copy of my eBook that summarizes the findings from all the sales teams that have taken this assessment when it is published later this year.
Let’s get started!